Many help themselves with handmade solutions that often prevent the medium from flowing out safely. For example, screwing in pipe bends that are too small can lead to valve malfunction and cause valve flutter and leakage.
Goetze’s safety valve 2480 with that certain extra provides a remedy:
- The pipe bend is optimally matched to the flow cross-section at the outlet.
- The outlet side is blocked from the outset against insect nests.
- Thus, safe functioning is always guaranteed when blowing off the valve.
The technical details:
- Stainless steel protective strainer
- Body material gunmetal
- Thread sizes 1/4″ – 1/2
- Temperature range from – 200 °C to +200 °C
- Pressures from 0.2 – 70 bar
- No additional components necessary
It is also free of oil and grease for use in oxygen plants and approved according to all relevant international regulations and standards, such as DIN EN ISO 4126-1; ASME Sec. VIII Div.1, EIGA and CGA as well as the specifications of the gas manufacturers.
Courtesy of Goetze.