Valve World Americas is hosting a “Valve Essentials Course” on Thursday, November 10th, 2016 at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas. The course is a one-day education program designed to jump-start your career or provide a refresher on valve, actuator and control basics.
First ten registrants will also receive a complimentary pass to the Valve World Americas 2017 Conference and Exhibition — a $999 value! The session will run from 9am to 5pm and closing date for registration is November 4th. For more information contact Lindsay Jackson: email@example.com or visit http://www.valve-world-americas.com/pdf.
Some possible topics covered:
• Multi-turn valves: gate, globe, needle, pinch and diaphragm valves
• Self-acting valves: check valves
• Quarter-turn valves: ball, plug and butterfly valves
• Common design features: end connections, gaskets, bonnets, stems, stem seals, seats, backseats and trims
• Topics relating to valve ratings, materials, testing and more