CFT-Green is a novel valve stem spring loaded seal developed by Celeros Flow Technology, consisting of a metal spring along with a sealing element. The packing is specially designed to reduce and control fugitive emissions, providing a safe and efficient sealing solution for your valve.
- The packing materials are carefully selected for their high temperature and pressure resistance, as well as their ability to withstand harsh environments and corrosive fluids.
- The innovative spring design exerts constant pressure on the valve sealing element, to provide a tight and reliable seal under the most extreme conditions.
- The force from the spring helps to maintain the correct levels of compression throughout the seal’s long lifetime.
REDUCE MAINTENANCE AND DOWNTIME
- The seal can accommodate slight misalignments or deformations in the valve stem or the valve body. This can help to prevent leaks and reduce the need for frequent maintenance or repair of the valve.
- No packing tightness intervention is required throughout the seal’s lifecycle.
- Easy to install – most of the Celeros FT installed base of valves can be easily retrofitted.
COMPLY WITH INDUSTRY REGULATIONS
- Certified to ISO 15848-1 Fugitive Emissions type tests and ISO 15848-2 Fugitive Emissions production tests
- Adheres to the API 6FA and ISO 10497 standard for valve fire test
SUITABLE FOR ALL PIPELINE APPLICATIONS
- Ideal for all industrial pipeline applications in oil and gas production, chemical processing, and power generation.
- The self-adjusting packing is the perfect choice for critical or frequently cycled applications, as well as for valves that are not used for extended periods of time in remote and inaccessible locations.
- CFT-Green is available in a range of sizes to meet the specific needs of your application.
Courtesy of Celeros FT.