Valworx announced the release of its new line of explosion-proof electric actuators. Valworx explosion-proof electric actuators are certified to UL Class I Div I and ATEX standards and are typically used in applications where explosive gases may be present. Valworx explosion-proof electric actuators are available in On/Off & EPS Positioning units, 24VDC & 110VAC.
Highlighted Features include:
- UL C1/ D1 + ATEX + IECEx Explosion-Proof rated
- CSA listed per UL429 and CSA C22.2
- Quarter turn (90°) operation with mechanical travel stops
- Type 4X/IP67 weatherproof aluminum alloy enclosure
- Highly visual dial-style valve position indicator
- Manual override
- ISO5211 multi-flange valve mounting
- Heavy-duty motor with overload protection, 70% duty cycle
- Thermostatically controlled anti-condensation heater
Valworx explosion-proof electric actuators are available for immediate sale. Valworx has also released wafer and lug ductile iron butterfly valves with explosion-proof actuation and will soon be expanding its explosion-proof line to include flange valves and other stainless steel valves. All Valworx products are fully tested prior to shipment to ensure trouble-free operation.
Courtesy of Valworx.