Valve World Americas Conference & Exhibition is now accepting paper abstracts for its 2017 event. If you are interested in presenting during the conference, please submit your abstract by August 31st, 2016 to the Conference Coordinator, Sarah Bradley, at email@example.com.
Topics of interest include:
• Valve technologies selection for cryogenic applications
• Variables in the design of a valve
• Valve testing for emissions
• Comprehensive approaches on materials specification
• Channeling your valves to the End Users/EPC’s
• Applications in special service (HF, chlorine, pharmaceutical, food & beverage, peroxide)
• Performance and validation
• Applying adapter tools for EPCs and End User NPQC engineers
• Casting specifications/quality for different services
For more information, please visit: http://www.valveworldexpoamericas.com/.