Valworx stainless steel air actuators are suitable for applications in corrosive environments and/or applications requiring a high degree of sanitation.
- Corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel body, pistons & rack
- NEMA 4/4X (IP66) enclosure for washdown applications
- Electro-polished externals
- Rack and pinion quarter turn (90°) rotation
- Double acting and spring return models
- Pre-lubricated and tested to minimum 1 million operations
- Visual valve position indicator
- Namur mounting pad for direct mount solenoid valves
- Standard VDI/VDE 3845 mounting for top mount accessories
- Coated springs for additional corrosion resistance (for spring return models)
Available accessories include stainless steel solenoid valve and stainless steel limit switch.
Courtesy of Valworx.