The Groth Model 12F PVRV design was created to exceed industry needs. Extensive research and development have produced a product that achieves both superior sealing performance and industry-leading flow rates, while also allowing customers to reach required flow with a potentially smaller-sized valve. Utilizing 10% overpressure technology allows customers to set the valves closer to the required flowing pressure minimizing product loss and maximizing profits. The pressure vacuum relief valve is designed to protect the tank from damage created by overpressure or excessive vacuum. Costly product evaporative losses due to normal tank “breathing” are greatly reduced. The Model 12F are superior sealing valves developed to minimize fugitive emissions while providing increased protection and safety to tank equipment and on-site personnel.
Features of this product include:
- Flow capacities in values between 10-100% or greater,
- Product leakage and fugitive emissions are reduced via ultra-tight sealing,
- Higher flow capacity to protect from both excessive pressure and excessive vacuum build up,
- Peripheral and central seat guides ensure reliable, repeatable performance,
- Designed for easy maintenance, thus reducing downtime and operational cost.
Courtesy of Groth.